MPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 74 Post
Post Date: 04 January 2020
Detail: Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Pre Examination-2020 – MAHA MPSC Recruitment 2020 (MPSC Bharti 2020) for 74 New Law Graduate, Lawyer, Attorney or Advocate & Ministerial Staff Posts. rojgar-results.in
Ad no .: 01/2020
Name of Exam: Civil Judge Junior Level and Judiciary First Class Pre-Examination 2020
Total: 74 seats
- Degree No.1: Law Degree (LLB) / Degree Degree (LLM) with 55% marks or equivalent.
- Degree No.2: (i) Legal Degree (LLB) (ii) 03 years experience.
- Degree No. 3: (i) Legal Degree (LLB) (ii) 03 years experience.
Age of Age: 01 Jan 2020, [Backward: 05 years exemption]
- Position No.1: 21 to 25 years
- Position No. 2: 21 to 35 years
- Position No. 3: 21 to 45 years
Fee: Amagas: ₹ 37 4 / – [Backward: ₹ 274 / -]
Examination: 01 March 2020
Examination Center: Aurangabad, Mumbai & Nagpur.
Deadline to apply online: January 23, 2020
Job title & Details:
|Post no.||Name of the post||Post number|
|1||New Ritual Graduates||74|
|2||Lawyer, attorney or attorney|
Click Here to Visit Latest Jobs, Admit Card, Top Online Form, Majhi Naukri and much more
For All Information just in Single Click